I am pleased to announce that the third issue of НЕУРОХИРУРГИЈА - The Serbian Journal of...
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or other compatible document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Editorials are submitted only by invitation.
Original research and similar articles should include:
Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, and Conclusion sections.
Please adhere to the relevant reporting guidline and follow the Author Guidelines.
Review and similar articles should include:
Introduction, Methods, Review, and Conclusion sections.
Reports (cases, complications...) and similar articles should include:
Introduction, Report, Discussion, and Conclusion sections.
Special Topic articles are related to the previously announced Call for Papers, coping with the single topic of interest to Serbian and International neurosurgical community.
Letters and Commentaries
Letters and Commentaries are unstructured.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.